Getting from Belize City to Ambergris Caye
3. Re: Best way to get from BZE to Ambergris Caye in June
1. How much to get us from BZE airport to San Pedro? (4 PPL roundtrip)
The two domestic airlines are Tropic Air and Maya Island Air. Both have websites with schedules and fares. You can fly directly from International airport or from the Municipal airport in Belize City. Flights from Municipal are cheaper, but you have to pay BZ$50 (or US$25) per taxi to get to Municipal airport - with 4 people, it might work out cheaper..
From that information, you can work out the prices based on how you want to go.
2. How much to get us from BZE to the Municipal airport to San Pedro? (4 ppl roundtrip)
Taxis allow a maximum of 4 passengers, so you only need 1 taxi. Fare is BZ$50 (US$25).
3. How much to get us from BZE to San Pedro via Tropic Ferry? (4 ppl roundtrip)
You have to contact them directly for prices. If Tropic Ferry does not reply, try a new one called Nautilus Express Water Taxi...
4. How much to get from BZE to water taxi dock and then to San Pedro? (4 ppl roundtrip)
The taxi is BZ$50. You should look at the websites of the two water taxi services for schedules & fares
a) San Pedro – Belize Express Water Taxi
In Belize City, this service operates from the Brown Sugar Market at 111 North Front Street, a few hundred metres from the Swing Bridge.
b) Ocean Ferry Belize
In Belize City, this service operates from a terminal on North Front Street beside the Swing Bridge.
Share this Post
Belize City to Ambergris Caye
All ships anchor in Belize City harbor and passengers are whizzed from ship to shore via speedy Belizean tenders; takes around…Read More
Belize City to San Pedro flights
Your first impression of Ambergris Caye is likely to be from the air, because most visitors to the island fly into the Philip…Read More