Belize visa for Indian citizens
All visitors must travel to Belize on a valid passport (non-expired). The passport must be valid for no less than six months after the intended period of stay in Belize.
Nationals of the following countries do NOT require a visa to enter Belize as a tourist for a period of 30 days
- Citizens of the European Union Member States (EU)
- Citizens of the Caribbean Community Member States (CARICOM)
- Citizens of the United States of America and dependent territories
- Costa Rica
- South Africa
- Citizens of the Commonwealth Realms & Monarchies
Nationals of most other countries REQUIRE a visa to enter Belize.
Belize - how to apply for a visa
A visa is the entrance permit to the country issued by the consular body of Belize. If there is no Belizean consulate in your country, please apply at the nearest British consulate, who will be happy to assist you.
The application form must be fully completed, signed and dated, then submitted with the following:
- Your Passport
- One recent passport-sized photograph
- Proof of Travel Arrangements: Return Tickets
- Proof of Accommodation: Confirmed Hotel Reservations
- Proof of Financial Means: Recent bank statements
- Payment of Fees
Share this Post
Belize Hotels Ambergris Caye
A perfect vacation getaway conveniently located within a stroll from the quaint town of San Pedro on Ambergris Caye, Belize…Read More
Belize Cave Tubing Reviews
By Dabs Helpfulness We used cavetubing.BZ for cave tubing from our cruise ship. We got the 1st tender off the ship as instructed…Read More